CSF for Female Entrepreneurs Now Open
26th June 2019
Enterprise Ireland’s Competitive Start Fund (CSF) aims to support early stage start-ups. The competition, specifically for Female Entrepreneurs or female-led start-ups, active in the Manufacturing & Internationally Traded Services sectors is now open and closes on Tuesday 16th July, 2019 at 3pm.
Completed application forms must be submitted through the Enterprise Ireland Online Application System by 3pm on Tuesday 16th July, 2019.
A Video Pitch must be submitted on the Sonru.com platform by 11:59pm on Tuesday 16th July, 2019 (when you commence the application form an email regarding the video pitch will be sent to you separately).
A valid application must contain both a video pitch and complete application form.
The purpose of the Competitive Start Fund is to accelerate the growth of start-up companies that have the capacity to succeed in global markets. The fund is designed to enable those companies to reach key technical and commercial milestones.
Applicants to the fund should ideally be able to demonstrate the following:
- Be able to clearly demonstrate that product or service has reached MVP stage, and that the product is, at a minimum, live in beta.
- That the product or service has demonstrable customer validation with (trial and/or paying) customers.
- A fully articulated proposition addressing a clear gap in the market with market research conducted with customers / potential customers.
- Evidence of innovation, internationalisation potential and employment capacity. Clear market opportunity for the proposed product or service. Clear knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Clear execution plan outlined, identifying suitable channels to international markets.
Assessments are undertaken on the applications submitted, it is important to note that the greater the progress the applicant has undertaken towards generating sustainable revenues the stronger the application. Applications from projects that are at idea, concept or design stage may be considered to require further development before applying for the competitive start fund. If successful in progressing to pitch the applicant may be required to supply contact details of (trial and/or paying) customers prior to any Enterprise Ireland investment completing as part of our due diligence process.
To find out more visit here>>