National Women’s Enterprise Day
14th October 2016
If you’re thinking of starting a business or already running your own company, join the Local Enterprise Offices on National Women’s Enterprise Day, Wednesday, October 19th.
There are seven events happening around Ireland where a ‘regional ambassador’ will speak to guests about their business experience alongside a panel of speakers.
The ambassadors include Nicola Byrne of Cloud90 and 11890; Margaret Reilly of CTR Manufacturing Ltd and Grand Designs Kitchen & Bedrooms; Regina Bushell of Grovelands Childcare; Audrey Gaffney, Audrey Gaffney Associates; Rachel Doyle, Arboretum and Hannah Wrixon, Last Minute Minders; Valerie Kingston, Glenilen Farm and Aisling Hanley of Keenwah Quinoa and Aisling’s Bakery.
The seven locations are:
– Border Region (Radisson Farnham Estate, Cavan)
– Dublin Region (Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport)
– Midlands Region (Wineport Lodge, Glasson, Athlone, Co. Westmeath)
– Mid East Region (Knightsbrook Hotel, Trim, Co. Meath)
– South East and Mid West Regions (Kilkenny River Court Hotel, Kilkenny City)
– South West Region (Brehon Hotel, Killarney, Co. Kerry)
– West Region (the g Hotel, Galway City)
Find out more information and book your place here.
(Pictured: Sheelagh Daly, Local Enterprise Office, third on right with this year’s Regional Ambassadors Aisling Hanley, Hannah Wrixon Valerie Kingston, Nicola Bryne, Rachel Doyle , Margaret Reilly, Regina Bushell.)