InterTradeIreland Seedcorn Finalists Announced
12th October 2016
The final of the InterTradeIreland All-Island Seedcorn Investor Readiness Competition 2016, established to help companies make their business investor ready and improve their chances of securing venture funding and now in its 14th year, takes place on Wednesday 23rd November 2016 at Belfast’s Waterfront Hall.
There are 24 finalists and two winners from each region (Dublin, NI, Munster and Connacht & Leinster) will be announced in early November and will secure a cash prize of €20,000. The overall competition winners will be announced on the 23rd November, winning a total cash prize fund of €150,000 between them.
Some of the female finalists include:
– Kelly Neill, MD of Panacea Drinks – Belfast
– Sinead Devlin, MD of Proano Ltd – Belfast
– Alison Young, COO of Clinishare – Belfast
– Ruth Mackey, one of the founders of Mbryonics – Galway
– Fiona Mc Sharry and Natasha Forde – 2 of the 3 founders of Mirai Medical – Galway
Find out more about the Seedcorn process here: www.intertradeireland.com/seedcorn