Technology For Wellbeing International Conference 12th November
ReachOut Ireland will host the 3rd annual Technology for Wellbeing International Conference on Thursday, 12 November, in The Marker Hotel, Dublin.
The conference will be attended by a mix of service providers, policy makers, health managers, the technology sector, researchers, media, students and interested members of the public.
Speakers will include Jen Hyatt, founder and CEO, Big White Wall and Dr. John Dinsmore, Centre for Practice and Healthcare Innovation, Trinity College Dublin. They will cover a range of topics from:
– Innovation in technology and mental health
– Social media and mental health
– Suicide prevention and the internet
– Mental health promotion / public messaging online
– National policy in technology and mental health
– Good practice in the safe delivery of online mental health services
– Crisis response protocols
– Technology, cybersafety and young people
– Youth participation and engagement with online interventions.
Location: The Marker Hotel, Dublin 2