Clevamama wins Overall SFA Award
6th March 2015
Clevamama has won the Overall SFA National Small Business Award 2015. The ceremony was held on March 4th and the winners were selected from over 500 applications.
Based in Swords in North County Dublin and employing 12 people, Clevamama was established by working mums and sisters, Martina Craine and Suzanne Browne. Their products are designed by mums for mums and their aim is to produce innovative products to make parents lives that bit easier.
Announcing the winner, AJ Noonan, SFA Chairman said: “Clevamama have been involved with our awards programme since 2011 when they first entered the outstanding small business category. During the intervening years Suzanne, Martina and their team have taken their business to the next level in Ireland and further afield. They have shown the perseverance of true entrepreneurs and their company is a prime example of a small business punching well above its weight!”
The seven category winners were:
· Manufacturing: Celtic Pure, Co Monaghan
· Food & Drink: Quinlan’s Fish and Quinlan’s Seafood Bars, Co Kerry
· Services: Team Horizon, Co Mayo
· Outstanding Small Business (up to 5 employees): Earth’s Edge, Dublin
· Innovator of the Year: Clevamama, Dublin
· Energy & Environmental Sustainability: Nugent Manufacturing, Co Kildare
· Small Business Exporter of the Year: Topform, Galway
(Pictured L-R: Patricia Callan, Director, SFA, AJ Noonan, Chairman, SFA and Suzanne Brown, Clevamama. )